September 23, 201016 yr Author Replay saved you from going 0-2. Probably a lot of money riding on that call tonight. That call changed a lot of money.
September 23, 201016 yr Author Anybody like anything in college football tonight, Pitt or Miami? NFL: Is there anyway Ryan Fitzpatrick can beat anybody in the NFL, much less the Pats?
September 26, 201016 yr ^ Wow, that is some quick movement and it takes a lot to move a spread to 7 and a spread off of 3.
September 26, 201016 yr Author That was my thought exactly. BTW, I struggled bad yesterday, i need some winners today!
September 26, 201016 yr Indy is up to 7 and Cincy is up to 4.5. My book still has Bengals at -3 and Indy at 5 1/2.
September 27, 201016 yr The Bengals -3 this week was like stealing money. To bad I had no way of getting a bet down on it though.
September 27, 201016 yr Author I got Cincy at 3 and Indy at 6, but Betus had them at 4.5 and 7, I had a good day as well, almost enough to recover from Saturay!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.