Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Football is starting tomorrow, who does everybody like?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

USC routs Hawaii

No. Ill. game over the total!

I had OSU and Minnesota and pushed pitt. What is everybody looking at tommorow?

  • Author

I like too much:

TCU

Col. St.

UK

LSU under

OKLA

FLOR

OKLA under

  • Author

Having a bad day so far and Cats missed kicks might cost me that game as well!

  • Author

I am betting against the Reds today, Harang stinks!

Early NFL lines I like...

 

Miami -3

Atlanta -2

Green Bay -3

  • Author

I like GB, but Betus has it up to -4.

  • Author

Baseball picks in this order:

Minny over 8 (Sam Holbrook behind the dish)

Reds over (Cooper behind the dish)

Atl

Yanks

Cleve

  • Author

Who does everybody like tonight in the first NFL game?

I plan on betting this weekend, once I get paid anyways.

I'm up 180 so far. I've got 100 on Saints ml tonight.

^ How are you up 180 the season just started. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.