Top Ten Noseguards in EKY?

cvance51

I have not heard of many good nose guards this year does anyone have any thought or comments on who they think are the top 10 or just name some of the best noseguards you have seen this year. i thought knott had a decent starter nose guard this year i think he was number 50 any comments about him?

Only one I have watched on a regular basis is #53 for Russell. Doing a pretty good job. Got a little banged up last night against Henry Co. but I think he will be fine and ready to play next friday. BTW the center for Henry Co. was definately a bruiser. I think Schafer handled him pretty well till a couple of heavy weights fell on him and squished him a bit. :D. He's a tough kid and plays with a lot of heart.

thx for the reply i was talkin about defensive noseguards im sorry i should have put that in my first one but if u have any comments about defensive noseguards let me know.

:confused: Noseguards are defense. Offense would be centers.

John Jones, #32, of Somerset is not your ideal noseguard, especially when you consider that he is around 5'8'' 145 LBS. However, when he was getting reps early in the year, and wreaking absolutely havoc on opponent's backfields, the coaches knew he was a perfect fit for Somerset's quick defensive line. I don't have any stats, but he should be well over 10 sacks on the season and his stats for fumbles aren't too far behind. IMO, this kid's stats and fundamentals make him one of the best noseguards in EKY. Offensive coordinators have to center their offensive line's blocking schemes around this kid, otherwise their backs are in for a long night.