Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Gallatin County Predictions

Who wins? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Gallatin County
      42%
    • Walton Verona
      57%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This has been a good game the past couple of years. Who wins and why?

I say Walton. Anytime you have Birds on your side, I'm with ya.

  • Author
I say Walton. Anytime you have Birds on your side, I'm with ya.

 

Every bit helps!

Walton Verona. No district wins last year but I like their linebacking crew this year. There D will be tougn.

Walton's D will be strong. They need to hold on to the football to get the W.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.