Harlan County/Knox Central Scrimmage, Grid-O-Rama, 08/13/10 at Knox Central

I have a lot of respect for both head coaches and would enjoy seeing this matchup when it counts. As it is, I think if both teams come through this with no injuries and survive the heat, they both win. Best of luck this season to Coach Larkey and the Bears.

Word is KC starting fullback and running back will sit this one out with minor injuries. Nothing serious at all and if it were a regular season game both would play. Good opportunity for some young kids to get some experience and show what they've got. Go Panthers!

Anyone heard anything on our boy? For those who do not know, our big hoss Tucker Lewis #19 went down with what could be a significant knee injury on the second defensive series. Very gutwrenching to watch. Thoughts and prayers for you and you family Tucker.

I think the score was 15-13 Knox from what I hear neither coach wanted to show too much. They both play Bell and Clay and Pulaski was there so not much went on. Knox has an impressive pass combination. Black Bears O-line looked suspect, it was a scrimmage but you don't like to see the line struggle! Also hear that Tucker will have an MRI On Monday he can move his knee and there is no swelling Doc says could be a sprain/strain or a small tear. No swelling and he has movement only has pain when he straightens it all the way out. Let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13