Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rico Brown(Madison Southern)

Featured Replies

Anyone know what happend to him? I thought he signed with Western Kentucky. I looked at their roster and didn't see his name. I might be thinking of the wrong school though.

Anyone know what happend to him? I thought he signed with Western Kentucky. I looked at their roster and didn't see his name. I might be thinking of the wrong school though.

 

My son played in the Border Bowl with him and said that WKU was were he was headed to.

Anyone know what happend to him? I thought he signed with Western Kentucky. I looked at their roster and didn't see his name. I might be thinking of the wrong school though.

 

I doubt that he has reported yet and the 2010 roster has not been put together.

  • Author
Clearinghouse issues.

Oh, okay. I was wondering what happened. Thanks.

  • Author

Gotcha, it was confusing me. But it usually don't take much to do that. :D

He has been at Western since graduation and has cleared the clearinghouse.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
He has been at Western since graduation and has cleared the clearinghouse.
Thanks for the update. Did they redshirt him this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.