St. Patrick 2010/2011

• 5 months later...

I read some of your previous post on this matter and seems to me that you might have an axe to grind. I will however tell you that the St. Patrick Lady Saints are a fun team to watch with great kids and whether this young lady is eligible this year or next she will come out better for it. Isn't that the bottom line!

I read some of your previous post on this matter and seems to me that you might have an axe to grind. I will however tell you that the St. Patrick Lady Saints are a fun team to watch with great kids and whether this young lady is eligible this year or next she will come out better for it. Isn't that the bottom line!

No axe to grind and dont know her or the team. Just wondering about the situation and if she was playing. There are reasons for allowing transfers(according to the KHSAA) and if it is one the of eligible reasons, she should be able to play. I hope the young lady was not lead astray by adults who have alterior motives.

No axe to grind and dont know her or the team. Just wondering about the situation and if she was playing. There are reasons for allowing transfers(according to the KHSAA) and if it is one the of eligible reasons, she should be able to play. I hope the young lady was not lead astray by adults who have alterior motives.

In one of your post you typed that there was no good reason why she should be eligible to play this season. Who really does have an alterior motive?