Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Team Web Sites

Featured Replies

I haven't looked at many teams' web sites, but I'm impressed how Ryle's site has been improved this year. Ryle switched over to the eteamz format this year. The site is updated almost daily and chock-full-of info. Nice job webmaster! :thumb:

 

http://www.eteamz.com/ryleraidersbaseball/

I haven't looked at many teams' web sites, but I'm impressed how Ryle's site has been improved this year. Ryle switched over to the eteamz format this year. The site is updated almost daily and chock-full-of info. Nice job webmaster! :thumb:

 

http://www.eteamz.com/ryleraidersbaseball/

 

Great job on the Ryle website.

Best use of the Eteams format that I have seen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.