CovCath 2010

kyvince

No AB's for Gerwe this year? He's streaky, but can be a solid hitter and has some decent gap power.

See. I told you guys I don't know the senior class well.

I didn't see him play much last year. Is he an infielder and pitcher?

See. I told you guys I don't know the senior class well.

I didn't see him play much last year. Is he an infielder and pitcher?

Finding him a spot in the field would be the more challenging issue. Probably more of an OF'er, though he can play 1B. I definitely think he should be in the running for some DH time.

Disappointed to hear Paul Ritter is not playing baseball. I know his father and he was an exceptional baseball player matter of fact I coached him in knothole baseball from the time he was 6 til he was in high school. A great man and his son reminds me of the same type of athelete. I wish him well what ever he does. JD

Disappointed to hear Paul Ritter is not playing baseball. I know his father and he was an exceptional baseball player matter of fact I coached him in knothole baseball from the time he was 6 til he was in high school. A great man and his son reminds me of the same type of athelete. I wish him well what ever he does. JD

Paul is indeed a great kid and I can remember watching him playing in the dirt along side the soccer field when I coached his older sister.

Paul has bought big time into Coach Wirth and his program and that is great for him. He told me that he thought track could improve his speed and quickness to help improve his football. I am glad that he is happy and will enjoy watching him this fall!

Possible opening day lineup for the colonels by position,

1 Gerwe

2 Lankiet or Lonneman

3 Stayton (Grosser as backup)

4 Klein

5 Seimer

6 Schlagbaum

7 Armor/Hoffer/Neinaber/Arnzen/Reese

8 Martin

9 Warning

Pitchers on the Bench

Bruggeman/Hellmann/Shumate/Hamm/Arnzen

I doubt that Schlagbaum will see any time on the hill as usually Krumps never uses his everyday SS as a pitcher. Development of the staff is crucial to the success of this team.

If giving the chance Warning will be number one, I know two local coaches who both said they would not look forward in facing him on the mound, but then we are talking about CovCath so he might never see the mound.

So what you are basically saying is that Krumps doesn't know how to coach?

Warning will see plenty of time on the mound and will be heavily counted on but IMO, Klein will be their #1. I thnk people have forgotten about him. He was 6 - 0 his soph year and from what the jv coaches tell me, he looks to be close to his old self. Good for him!!

So what you are basically saying is that Krumps doesn't know how to coach?

Warning will see plenty of time on the mound and will be heavily counted on but IMO, Klein will be their #1. I thnk people have forgotten about him. He was 6 - 0 his soph year and from what the jv coaches tell me, he looks to be close to his old self. Good for him!!

Nobody said Krumps can not coach, but warning never seen the mound last year, and now you are saying he will see plenty of time this year.:idunno:

Nobody said Krumps can not coach, but warning never seen the mound last year, and now you are saying he will see plenty of time this year.:idunno:

Lets see last year

Isler, Nutini and Krumme got almost all of the innings. Adam will be very good this season, but he isn't or at least wasn't in the class of the above three last year.

Adam will get his innings this season, not to worry marley! :thumb: