Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay

Featured Replies

Any front runners for this position, I know they went 5-20 last season but looks like they return a lot.

Scott Cromwell resign or get fired? Another good guy gone one way or the other.

  • Author

He resigned.

  • Author

I hear the bryan station assistant coach has applied. Do they have any good players coming back.

Good Luck to Coach Cromwell. He's a good guy, but you know what they say about good guys....

As far as talent coming back, I want to think they had an extremely young team this year. Something tells me they only had 1 senior.

I believe that the paper said he thought that it was time not that he was pressured to resign.

  • Author

any word on this position.

I think they are waiting to see about teaching vacancies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.