Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Isler at UC

Featured Replies

I saw Isler has thrown a couple innings in relief so far for UC. Any CC peeps have details on how he's doing?

I haven't really heard a thing. I'll try and get some updates and get back.

I saw the stats. I think it was 2 IP 1 H against 7 batters.

I saw the stats. I think it was 2 IP 1 H against 7 batters.

 

There ya go..

 

No too shabby for the first appearance (unless the one hit was a bomb). :thumb:

There ya go..

 

No too shabby for the first appearance (unless the one hit was a bomb). :thumb:

 

It was 2 separate outings. No runs given up.

Old Guy, where you at? People need their info.

Old Guy, where you at? People need their info.

 

I try to keep up but it's much to hard when the games are in SC, Cal, and Texas for both Luke and Ice!

 

I will be going to the March 30th Tuesday evening game at UC when the Bearcats play the UK Wildcats @ 6:30pm.

 

I am sure the ball park will be packed and full of CovCath people rooting for both Ice and Luke.

May be a few folks to watch Farris also.

I know the Cats play tomorrow at 4 in Lexington against Evansville. I'll be there hoping to see Luke get some PT.

May be a few folks to watch Farris also.

 

Absolutely. I think he had a 2-hit game out West last week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.