Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 25 Poll

Featured Replies

This preseason poll is not to be based on last years performance of a team. But the expectations of this coming up year for teams. So tell me what you all think. Here is mine:

 

1. Lex Cath

2. Trinity

3. Bullit East

4. Eastern

5. Harrison County

6. West Jessamine

7. Grayson County

8. Central Hardin

9. South Laurel

10. Tates Creek

11. Male

12. Henderson County

13. Apollo

14. Russell

15. Corbin

16. Danville

17. Dixie Heights

18. Mercer County

19. Lexington Christian

20. Pleasure Ridge Park

21. Lawrence County

22. Ryle

23. Elizabethtown

24. Lafayette

25. Owensboro Catholic

 

Thoughts?

Edited by theshack13

  • Replies 33
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll is not to be based on last years performance of a team. But the expectations of this coming up year for teams. So tell me what you all think. Here is mine:

 

1. Lex Cath

2. Trinity

3. Bullit East

4. Eastern

5. Harrison County

6. West Jessamine

7. Grayson County

8. Central Hardin

9. South Laurel

10. Tates Creek

11. Male

12. Henderson County

13. Apollo

14. Russell

15. Corbin

16. Danville

17. Dixie Heights

18. Mercer County

19. Lexington Christian

20. Pleasure Ridge Park

21. Lawrence County

22. Ryle

23. Elizabethtown

24. Lafayette

25. Owensboro Catholic

 

Thoughts?

 

Not too bad. Hmmm. No 8th Region teams in there. But a good list nonetheless.

  • Author
Not too bad. Hmmm. No 8th Region teams in there. But a good list nonetheless.

 

:thumb: Thanks Diamond. What 8th Region teams would you put in there? I know Clark County and Anderson County were pretty good last year I just dont look for them to be as good.

:thumb: Thanks Diamond. What 8th Region teams would you put in there? I know Clark County and Anderson County were pretty good last year I just dont look for them to be as good.

 

Anderson County will be rebuilding. Clark County is not in the 8th. I would guess Shelby County will be considered the favorite this year.

  • Author
Anderson County will be rebuilding. Clark County is not in the 8th. I would guess Shelby County will be considered the favorite this year.

 

I didnt mean to put Clark County. I was reading a thread on their basketball team and I guess I put them on there by accident. I mean to say Shelby County. They could be one of the first under honorable mentions IMO.

I'm not as familiar with a lot of the teams as I should be, but it looks good and I do think your choices of the 9th region teams you included are appropriate.

  • Author
I'm not as familiar with a lot of the teams as I should be, but it looks good and I do think your choices of the 9th region teams you included are appropriate.

 

:thumb: Yeah I was about to just add Beechwood and Cov Cath instead :rolleyes:

I do believe when it's all said and done there will be 3 and probably 4 teams from the 9th worthy of being in the top 25. Who exactly those four will be is the question. Certainly the primary contenders would be the two you listed, plus Boone and Conner. And while I think they need to prove the can overcome their graduation losses first, Cov Cath will have some solid pitching and always have solid coaching and could ultimately be in the mix.

I didnt mean to put Clark County. I was reading a thread on their basketball team and I guess I put them on there by accident. I mean to say Shelby County. They could be one of the first under honorable mentions IMO.

 

No problem. Probably right on target with honorable mention. Got to see them play some last season. It seems, at least in recent years, it comes down to either them or Anderson.

  • Author
I do believe when it's all said and done there will be 3 and probably 4 teams from the 9th worthy of being in the top 25. Who exactly those four will be is the question. Certainly the primary contenders would be the two you listed, plus Boone and Conner. And while I think they need to prove the can overcome their graduation losses first, Cov Cath will have some solid pitching and always have solid coaching and could ultimately be in the mix.

 

Krumps will always get the job done. IMO I think it would be safe to say at the end of the season Dixie, Ryle and Boone will prove themselves and end up in the top 25. Also with Connor and Cov Cath in the honorable mention category.

What about Greenup County? Or Boyd County?

Pretty good poll. The only one I can think of you might have left off is Franklin Co. They should be pretty good this year.

What about Greenup County? Or Boyd County?

GC may deserve a mention, but not Boyd Co. They are probably the 4th or 5th best team in region 16 without Arthur.

Why is West Jessamine rated so high? Danville beat them twice last year doesn't lose any pitching and only 2 graduated. Man I just don't get it!

GC may deserve a mention, but not Boyd Co. They are probably the 4th or 5th best team in region 16 without Arthur.
The Tomcats of Ashland deserve mention also. IMO Ashland will win the 64th for sure. Without Arthur Boyd is just another team in there Dist. Look for big things from the TomCats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.