Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Boone Co Updates

Featured Replies

Henley going ballistic on ref for not making a foul call when Rico tries the final shot.

Henley has the worst last second shot plays I think I have ever seen. They never work the ball down low and end up trying a 3. I don't understand it, Pittman down low can not be stopped and they don't have a play to take advantage of it.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

2 min left and Holmes still up by 2 points.

 

timeout Boone Co after Pittman misses a 3 pointer.

2 min left and Holmes still up by 2 points.

 

timeout Boone Co after Pittman misses a 3 pointer.

Yeah like he should be taking one with the ball and the lead!!

  • Author

60 to 56 Holmes Ric with a big jumper.

  • Author

Holmes steal...Slusher to the line

I think Pittman is just trying to avoid fouling out by staying outside.

  • Author

61 to 56 Holmes

 

Slusher makes 1 of 2 FT's

 

Montgomery fouls out with 45 sec left

I think Pittman is just trying to avoid fouling out by staying outside.

If you have watched Holmes like I think you have you know what I am saying about Holmes running the clock down at the end of the half and end of the game. They always end up settling for a long 3 and rarely end up making it.

True

  • Author

Herndon makes 2 ft's.

 

Holmes wins in OT 62 to 57.

True

Is the district @ Holy Cross again this year?

  • Author

Check that.

 

63 to 57 Final

Check that.

 

63 to 57 Final

Thank you very much for the updates. I would have been there if I wasn't 1,000 miles away. I will be there for the state tournament however. I never miss it.

  • Author

Technology is awesome....phone texts to laptop to Ez Living 1000 miles away.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.