Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Other SK signings

Featured Replies

Derek Piccirillo - Lindsey-Wilson

Nik Brown - Campbellsville

Jordan Hansel- Ball State

Congrats and Good Luck Guys

  • Author

Derek Piccirillo - has chosen Campbellsville (not Lindsey - Wilson)

Derek Piccirillo - has chosen Campbellsville (not Lindsey - Wilson)

 

:dancingpa Im happy for Derek! Congrats! I saw him play football from when he was just a starter in the Boone County Pee Wee Football League with the Oilers then the Titans and now all the way to SK :thumb: I wish the best of luck to him at Campbellsville.

This class really helped Simon Kenton turn their football program around. Great class and I wish nothing but the best for them in the future.

Congrats to all of them.

:dancingpa Im happy for Derek! Congrats! I saw him play football from when he was just a starter in the Boone County Pee Wee Football League with the Oilers then the Titans and now all the way to SK :thumb: I wish the best of luck to him at Campbellsville.

 

 

? Also, the Bearcats along with Brown.

 

 

Congrats guys!!!! I am proud to say I coached the both of you!

? Also, the Bearcats along with Brown.

 

 

Congrats guys!!!! I am proud to say I coached the both of you!

 

I was saying I saw him play with the Oilers, Titans and SK. I didnt see him play with the Bearcats.

Go C-ville Tigers!!!!!

 

Great Program, Wonderful school!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.