Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dillon Pelfrey commits

Featured Replies

Grant Countys Dillon Pelfrey commits to Eastern Kentucky.

Good player, great runner.....he'll fit in well with their style. Congrats!

Congratulations! Love to see 8th region players extending their playing days.

CONGRATS!!! Hope he does well at EKU!

What posistion does he play?

  • Author

Eastern is taking him as a middle infielder.

Really? That's surprising. He's a good athlete though so I'm sure he'd do well at either place.

Congrats to Dillon. I'm sure that'll take a burden off him this spring, so he can just focus on playing the game. I hope he takes this season to really, really focus on being fundamentally sound...because he may not enjoy the luxury of being able to "outrun" any miscues at the next level. I wish him well.

Did he recieve a scholarship or does he plan on walking on? Congratulations Dillon.

  • Author

Scholarship

Congrats to Dillon. I'm sure his dad is proud. Playing with the Flames all these years has paid off.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.