Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 77 Fairdale 54

Featured Replies

Very physical game I was told. Unofficial stats:

 

Daniels 11

Stenzel 19

Zollo 12

Purvis 2

Kindred 5

Cory Rogers 28

 

Stenzel had 16 points in the first half. Kindred played a great game and Cory Rogers was unstoppable.

Edited by gold sunrise

Very physical game I was told. Unofficial stats:

 

Daniels 11

Stenzel 19

Zollo 12

Purvis 2

kindred 5

Cory Rogers 28

 

Stenzel had 16 points in the first half. Kindred played a great game and Cory Rogers was unstoppable.

 

Where was this game played?

  • Author
Where was this game played?

 

At Fairdale.

Nice win however Fairdale really struggles on the glass so I would have ben surprised by any other result.

 

Does Clark have any other games against Louisville teams before a potential matchup at Rupp?

Nice win however Fairdale really struggles on the glass so I would have ben surprised by any other result.

 

Does Clark have any other games against Louisville teams before a potential matchup at Rupp?

 

Ballard @ GRC last game of the season I believe, 2/19.

  • Author
Nice win however Fairdale really struggles on the glass so I would have ben surprised by any other result.

 

Does Clark have any other games against Louisville teams before a potential matchup at Rupp?

 

Ballard @ GRC last game of the season I believe, 2/19.

 

 

GRC4LIFE is right we end the regular season with Ballard at home on 2/19. GRC has already had 7 games with a Louisville school, Ballard will make the 8th. 1/3 of our games this year so far as been against Louisville teams.

Cory Rogers with 28? Wow...sounds like he came to play tonight.

 

I predicted GRC by 10-15. Didn't expect them to win AT FAIRDALE by 23.

  • Author
Cory Rogers with 28? Wow...sounds like he came to play tonight.

 

I predicted GRC by 10-15. Didn't expect them to win AT FAIRDALE by 23.

 

Zollo was in foul trouble early and had to sit out with 2 fouls. Cory rose to the challenge. I didn't think we would win by that much either at Fairdale. The Cards are really playing some good ball lately. We are handling the press and I believe that is because of the tough schedule we have played, and our defense has really stepped up too.

  • Author

Junior center Corey Rogers had 28 points and 12 rebounds to help No. 5 Clark County defeat host Fairdale 77-54. Rogers was 13 of 18 from the field.

 

Clark County 24 12 23 18 77
Fairdale 19 8 10 17 54

 

Clark County (17-4) - Daniel 11, Kindred 5, Stenzel 19, Purvis 2, Zollo 12, Rogers 28.

Fairdale (8-9) - Krages 9, Bivin 4, Rudolph 2, Crawford 2, Stroud 3, Claypool 8, Morris 24, Williams 2.

3-point goals — Stenzel 4, Claypool 2, Krages 3.

  • Author

Prep Basketball: Stenzel, Rogers carry Cardinals

 

 

 

Corey Rogers had a stellar performance with 29 points to lead four of five starters in double figures. “Corey carried us in the second half,” Humphrey said. He does so many things. Defensively, we’ve talked about him all year long and how strong he is.

 

Robbie Stenzel finished with 19 points and connected on four shots from long range. Despite playing most of the contest with foul problems, Clark forward Vinny Zollo finished with 12 points and Jaylen Daniel added 11.

 

 

Humphrey said Stenzel “carried” the Cards offensively in the first half. “He had been struggling from the field and Saturday he had a great day and I’m sure that will get him going,” he said. “We’ve been winning games and he hasn’t been knocking down shots were accustomed to, but the last thing we’re worried about is Robbie knocking down perimeter shots. He’s too good of an offensive player to not have a breakout game and I feel like he’s ready to go on a roll.”

 

http://www.winchestersun.com/stories/2010/01/25/spo.441619.sto

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.