Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Patrick / Bracken County predictions

Featured Replies

Lady Saints take the win tonight and make school history.

 

I'll go with a 15+ win for Saint Patrick.

I think the Lady Saints will win reguardless of home court advantage. They not only are more disciplined but has a top notch coach. Good Luck Saints.

15+?? no way!! Bracken could win this game. I feel like they will! :sssh:

Have you seen the other two games these teams played? The seven point win at home was never really that close. The Villa Madonna final was a 32 point win. What makes you feel Bracken will win?

Bracken pulls out a win by 6.

Have you seen the other two games these teams played? The seven point win at home was never really that close. The Villa Madonna final was a 32 point win. What makes you feel Bracken will win?

 

Because a game at St Pat and a Christmas tounrey isnt the ALL A and it wasnt at home for these girls. I have seen them play a few times and I will be shocked if they lose by more than 10 at home in a game like this. Havent you seen a team lose a couple games before and then win? :ohbrother:

I believe St. Pat will win. While I respect the Lady Polar Bears team, I just don't think they can beat the Lady Saints. Of course, that is why they play the game. :thumb:

St. Patrick 60

Bracken County 50

15+?? no way!! Bracken could win this game. I feel like they will! :sssh:

 

I agree that Bracken can win if they play the ball they are capable of playing. I think they need to play a fast pace game and have good minutes from their bench. If they do this they can wear St Pat down as they do not have a deep bench.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.