Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Patrick 43 Montgomery County 29 (frosh)

Featured Replies

St Patrick Lady Saint freshman went on the road and beat Montgomery 43-29. St Patrick started playing some younger subs early in the third quarter, which gave them some great experience in game situation.

 

Very nice win for the Lady Saints

 

 

Hamm 17

Yeary 12

Fowler 9

Ring 3

Stanfield 2

St Patrick Lady Saint freshman went on the road and beat Montgomery 43-29. St Patrick started playing some younger subs early in the third quarter, which gave them some great experience in game situation.

 

Very nice win for the Lady Saints

 

 

Hamm 17

Yeary 12

Fowler 9

Ring 3

Stanfield 2

 

Glad to see these young ladies playing well. This should give them the confidence they need. Good luck Lady Saints!:thumb:

Not a surprise. All the freshmen that have any talent at all for MC are having to play Varsity this year. Those girls would be Macie Spence, Olivia Colliver, and Keria Lockett. I'm guessing Lockett is the only one that might have played.

  • Author

Well thats the coaches choice, our freshman all dress varsity also. No rules about playing frosh and varsity.

 

Not a surprise. All the freshmen that have any talent at all for MC are having to play Varsity this year. Those girls would be Macie Spence, Olivia Colliver, and Keria Lockett. I'm guessing Lockett is the only one that might have played.

Edited by thomasmoredad
spelling

Well thats the coaches choice, our freshman all dress varsity also. No rules about playing frosh and varsity.

 

Nope.

:thumb:

Not a surprise. All the freshmen that have any talent at all for MC are having to play Varsity this year. Those girls would be Macie Spence, Olivia Colliver, and Keria Lockett. I'm guessing Lockett is the only one that might have played.

 

They don't have any freshmen listed on their varsity roster.:confused:

 

Numbers-wise, I think they were all there.

They don't have any freshmen listed on their varsity roster.:confused:

 

Numbers-wise, I think they were all there.

 

I can think of 2 who play a lot of Varsity (Macie Spence and Olivia Colliver). In fact, I believe Spence is starting now that A. Garnland went down with an ACL injury.

Oh. I got my information from the school website's roster. They don't have any freshmen listed on varsity.

 

Both of the girls you mentioned are on the freshman list.

They have 13 players listed on their freshman roster, and I'd say that's about the same number of people they had on their team that night. I guess they must be playing for both teams?

Oh. I got my information from the school website's roster. They don't have any freshmen listed on varsity.

 

Both of the girls you mentioned are on the freshman list.

They have 13 players listed on their freshman roster, and I'd say that's about the same number of people they had on their team that night. I guess they must be playing for both teams?

 

Cool.

I just talked to my sources at Montogmery Co. and they have 0 9th graders playing on the Freshman team. It consists of all 7th and 8th graders.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.