Boone County 67 Simon Kenton 54

Was it me or was this game just boring and uninspiring. I looked across the gym at one point and I could see 10 people at one time yawning. Simon couldn't make shots, made too many turnovers and had their lack of size exploited on the inside. A pretty good crowd on hand but you would have never known. I don't know, maybe just me?

BC pretty much owned the game after the first quarter. Brown from BC scored 7 or 9 points early in the 2nd and it was never close after that. I noticed Gray from SK was absent tonight, he a very athletic wing player for SK. Boone has a solid team, not anything spectacular but they have two nice guards in Gabbard and Popp, and some size in the middle. I'm almost positive I heard Boone's coach yell pick and popp, the next thing you know Earles is screening Gabbards man at the elbow and Popp made a nice cut to the hoop for the bucket.

SK...14...5...15...20...54

BC...18..17..15...17...67

Was it me or was this game just boring and uninspiring. I looked across the gym at one point and I could see 10 people at one time yawning. Simon couldn't make shots, made too many turnovers and had their lack of size exploited on the inside. A pretty good crowd on hand but you would have never known. I don't know, maybe just me?

I agree, a nice Tuesday night crowd considering school was off but I've seen more spirited wakes.

BC pretty much owned the game after the first quarter. Brown from BC scored 7 or 9 points early in the 2nd and it was never close after that. I noticed Gray from SK was absent tonight, he a very athletic wing player for SK. Boone has a solid team, not anything spectacular but they have two nice guards in Gabbard and Popp, and some size in the middle. I'm almost positive I heard Boone's coach yell pick and popp, the next thing you know Earles is screening Gabbards man at the elbow and Popp made a nice cut to the hoop for the bucket.

I wasn't at the game, and I know you can't just look at the box score and quarter breakdown to get a real sense of how the game went. But it appears that Simon had only a bad 8 min stretch in the 2nd quarter, but played with them the rest of the game. Is this not true?

I wasn't at the game, and I know you can't just look at the box score and quarter breakdown to get a real sense of how the game went. But it appears that Simon had only a bad 8 min stretch in the 2nd quarter, but played with them the rest of the game. Is this not true?

Simon Kenton hung with them the first few minutes and in the 3rd. The 4th was all Boone until the subs went in.

Agree that Boone bad an advantage inside. Their big men were not challenged, and the guards were able to drive. Boone's guards are quick and can get to the rim well especially when they get picks to work off of.