Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moore Opening

Featured Replies

To be announced pretty soon, but Shawnee's Ravon Patterson will get the Moore job.

To be announced pretty soon, but Shawnee's Ravon Patterson will get the Moore job.

 

Why would they want to do that?

  • Author

I thought the same thing but apparently a lot a problems have come about at Shawnee.

I thought the same thing but apparently a lot a problems have come about at Shawnee.

 

Exactly, I am sure there are problems at Shawnee. Why would Moore want to have the same issues. Anyone that plays Shawnee knows what I am referring to and it starts at the top!

  • Author

It just shows the bad decision making of the administration at Moore. I would have a hard time hiring anyone who has been forced to forfeit games. They will learn the hard way.

May be that there weren't that many applicants to choose from.

May be that there weren't that many applicants to choose from.

 

From what I understand the previous coach at Moore was a high class individual. Now I don't know that personally I have actually never met him, but that will be lacking if they go in this direction!

From what I understand the previous coach at Moore was a high class individual. Now I don't know that personally I have actually never met him, but that will be lacking if they go in this direction!

 

I believe the previous coach at Moore left due to his teaching position being eliminated, correct?

I believe the previous coach at Moore left due to his teaching position being eliminated, correct?
The previous coach tried to work it out where he would leave PRP (where his industrial arts job was moved to) early in order to get to Moore by the end of school, but the Moore principal didn't want a head coach that wasn't in the building.
From what I understand the previous coach at Moore was a high class individual. Now I don't know that personally I have actually never met him, but that will be lacking if they go in this direction!
Yes he is. Certainly Moore's loss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.