Dixie 56 Saint Henry 53

Trammell is a junior. I heard he was going to be out for three weeks, not sure what the accuracy of that statement is. Someone told me he was sitting the bench at the game last night.

Sorry I correct myself, yes he is a Junior. A very nice player that Dixie will miss.

Can anyone clarify what the exact injury was? I heard back injury and it required surgery? If thats true I'll be amazed if he's back in 3 weeks unless its something minor.

Im only going to comment 1 time on the Brian Carroll situation. First I want to say he is finally showing the talent that many of us knew he had. Im happy for him and glad he's playing well. He's worked hard and gotten much better on both sides of the ball. I did witness the warning given to Brian. It was for saying something to an official I believe. Right there he had to know he was going to be watched and he couldn't afford any mishaps near or with an official.

In his first real season on the varsity level I hope Brian Carroll is learning 2 things:

1)He can play with and be one of the best players in the Region.

2)He needs to just play basketball. Not worry about anything else.

a) Don't question officials

b) Don't question your coaches

c) Don't make faces and gestures that are negative and draw attention to yourself.

d) Don't talk to anyone on the floor but your own teammates.

Im a St. Henry alum. I watch a lot of the games. Since I've graduated I've taken pride in the classy, well respected teams and the great program that Coach Faust has established in his 16yrs. All other coaches, players, fans and officials would agree Dave Faust is not only a very knowledgable and hard working coach but also well respected in the state for how he does it. In honor of him, all the other great teams in the past, and the hard working players in the past, please do everything possible not ruin that reputation.

• 2 weeks later...
There is no warning for taunting. Its a technical as soon as it happens. Both teams are specifically warned that before tipoff.

St. Henry had 3 in double digits. 14 by Bessler, 13 by Carroll and 12 by Barnett.

Not sure about Dixie. They played with out Coach Chevy on the sidelines due to illness.

A very hard fought game by both teams.

Once the tech was called on Carroll it changed the game and the way St. Henry played. Took the air right out of the tires that had seemed to be rolling to a huge district victory.

I'm not going to comment on the T because I've heard two sides of the story. The more surprising version comes from the surprising side.

Played with a little more fire it seems like with the Jv Coach :ylsuper:

Sorry I correct myself, yes he is a Junior. A very nice player that Dixie will miss.

Can anyone clarify what the exact injury was? I heard back injury and it required surgery? If thats true I'll be amazed if he's back in 3 weeks unless its something minor.

Herniated disc in his back. He'll be back 2/2/10 against Holmes.:clap: