Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County vs. Anderson County results?

Featured Replies

Does anyone have the results of this game? It's not up on the KHSAA scoreboard and I need it to finish my contest results for this week (and I'm curious!) Thanks for any help.

Anderson dominated from start to finish. It was a 30 point game in 3rd quarter. Anderson played the 4th quarter with much of their JV on the floor.

  • Author

I need the final score for our Louisville Area Regional Contest. If anyone has it, please post it or PM me. Thanks.

ttt

I hear 2 of Gallatins players were injured. One didn't even play.

  • Author
I hear 2 of Gallatins players were injured. One didn't even play.

 

Who is injured and to what extent?

Who is injured and to what extent?

 

Joel Carlton has a high ankle sprain and Zac Jones has a bad ankle as well. Joel didnt play agianst Henry either.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.