Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Clay County Predictions

Featured Replies

Corbin goes to Manchester tonight to play the Tigers in a very good early season 13th region match up. Corbin needs to keep Johnson out of foul trouble to beat the Tigers and Clay Co. needs to keep the score down to win.

This is an interesting early season match-up considering it is not in a tournament. I think both teams have some questions that need to be answered and this is a huge test for both teams.

 

I consider Corbin the favorite, but on the road in Manchester makes it tough. Although Johnson is mighty important to Corbin, I think that Wilson may be more important. In fact that is my biggest question about Corbin is who will handle the ball when Wilson has to go out of the game? I don't see anyone who can run the offense nearly as well as Wilson does, in fact I think that he may be the most valuable player to his team in the region. How ever Wilson plays is how Corbin will fair, without him Johnson is for the most part will be a non-factor since it will be tough for him to get the ball to score.

 

All that being said

 

Corbin 71

Clay 68

This is an interesting early season match-up considering it is not in a tournament. I think both teams have some questions that need to be answered and this is a huge test for both teams.

 

I consider Corbin the favorite, but on the road in Manchester makes it tough. Although Johnson is mighty important to Corbin, I think that Wilson may be more important. In fact that is my biggest question about Corbin is who will handle the ball when Wilson has to go out of the game? I don't see anyone who can run the offense nearly as well as Wilson does, in fact I think that he may be the most valuable player to his team in the region. How ever Wilson plays is how Corbin will fair, without him Johnson is for the most part will be a non-factor since it will be tough for him to get the ball to score.

 

All that being said

 

Corbin 71

Clay 68

There are more people on the team that can handle the ball other Wilson, maybe not as good but you got Freeman, Smith, Jones, and even Sizemore.

There are more people on the team that can handle the ball other Wilson, maybe not as good but you got Freeman, Smith, Jones, and even Sizemore.

 

 

That was kind of my point.

 

I did not say they could not handle it but there is no doubt that they need Wilson out there, I don't think any of the four can handle near the level that Wilson does, or maybe that is not even my question, maybe it should have been who can make the decisions/passes with the basketball? Certainly none of the four can do as well as he does, although I would have to say that Smith would come the closest. Just my humble opinion.

bump

That was kind of my point.

 

I did not say they could not handle it but there is no doubt that they need Wilson out there, I don't think any of the four can handle near the level that Wilson does, or maybe that is not even my question, maybe it should have been who can make the decisions/passes with the basketball? Certainly none of the four can do as well as he does, although I would have to say that Smith would come the closest. Just my humble opinion.

Smith would be next in line and would have no problem with it I think Travis wll be a big key for the hounds.But Johnson and wilson are two corbin has to have on the court if they are going to make a run this season.
Smith would be next in line and would have no problem with it I think Travis wll be a big key for the hounds.But Johnson and wilson are two corbin has to have on the court if they are going to make a run this season.

I agree a totally different type point guard than Wilson but very capable and if he stays healthy a star in the making. As for the game Clay will be hard to deal with at home, Clay 62 Corbin 59.

Clay Co. IMO don't have anyone as good as Johnson, but I do believe they have good balance and several kids who can play. Clay Co. at Clay pulls out the win tonight.

I agree a totally different type point guard than Wilson but very capable and if he stays healthy a star in the making. As for the game Clay will be hard to deal with at home, Clay 62 Corbin 59.

 

Okay, agreed Smith is pretty good, but right this minute tonight in this game, I think the Hounds need Wilson at the point, not Smith, not Freeman or anyone else, Wilson is the key.

Clay will get the win tonight in Clay Co. They have the most balance and depth in the 13th region. I do believe that Clay Co. and Corbin are the two best teams in the 13th. If they played later in the year at Corbin, the Hounds would in my opinion get the win. They are not much difference in these two teams at this point in the season.

 

Clay Co.- 62

Corbin- 58

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.