Rank the remaining 6A teams

jbwill2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how the Rocks have vaulted to number 1 in many people's eyes in less than a week. I kept reading how T is beatable and is going to get upset by this team and that team.

Now, all of the sudden, we have Highlands fans and X fans (yes, you Ox) on the T bandwagon saying that the Rocks are unbeatable.

Save it guys, we aren't buying the drivel.

X is # 1 until someone (in state) beats them, not the other way around. Last year was just that: last year.

1 Corinthians 9:16

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast about, for this obligation has been entrusted to me. How terrible it would be for me if I didn't preach the gospel!

We at St X have nothing to boast about yet in football. Sometimes the best doesn't win. Even Donny Osmond wins in the finals sometimes.

1 Corinthians 9:16

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast about, for this obligation has been entrusted to me. How terrible it would be for me if I didn't preach the gospel!

We at St X have nothing to boast about yet in football. Sometimes the best doesn't win. Even Donny Osmond wins in the finals sometimes.

Heck, we're just regular season (you know, the games that don't count) wonders of the "flash in the pan" genus. We have lost so much in the post-season, the only reason the KHSAA likes having us participate is because we spend a lot at the concession stands. :popcorn: :notworthy: :popcorn: