Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 2010 Volleyball

Featured Replies

Take a team that should of beat NDA in the 1st set of their game then fell apart in the 2nd. Take away there only senior[their star but they won without her] add a player that got some varsity playing time[Fry] plus young stars in Spahn and Ogle plus seniors[White,Anderson etc] This team will be able to beat them.:ylsuper:

Well I wish you the best of luck . It will be about time that a local team besides St Henry defeats NDA

No doubt Beechwood will be very good next year...but NDA good? I think that may be a bit of a stretch. NDA lost a lot of seniors, but they always reload with more. I sure hope it happens, but that would be an incredible upset. Our girls played with great heart this year. I hope that continues next year.

 

However, down the road, I look to Beechwood to be a true contender. The elementary school is very large, giving us more female athletes. In addition, the elementary volleyball program has been a great success in only two years. These two factors should only enhance the lady tigers chances of taking on the big girls. I think that will happen....not sure it will be next year.

I feel as if they will have a great year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.