Danville 49 Glasgow 35

ThinThirty

Green, may win next week, but the Ads won't play nice either. So we will see, Green should definately be favored they are higher seeded and playing at home. But Sam Harp has a lot of playoff coaching experience. Danville just needs to shore up the pass defense a little. We shall see come friday! Wouldn't it have been boring to beat up on poor old injury depleted Glasgow again?:D

You won't have to worry about the pass defense much against Green...

Sorry if everyone took my post wrong but the point was simple Green is the exact opposite of Glasgow and the fact Danville struggled to put the Scotties away should worry Ad fans... and Glasgow is missing several key players so they are injury depleted...

http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/sports/local_story_311120710.html?keyword=topstory

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if everyone took my post wrong but the point was simple Green is the exact opposite of Glasgow and the fact Danville struggled to put the Scotties away should worry Ad fans... and Glasgow is missing several key players so they are injury depleted...

http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/sports/local_story_311120710.html?keyword=topstory

In my opinion it was Glasgows ability to throw against the Ads that made them so effective. It opened up the run for them a little. If Green doesn't have a good passing attack Danville will be tougher on the run. Also Danville didn't have to throw the ball much, they didn't have to, but they have the ability to burn Green County if they load up the box to stop the run. Danville's offense has become much more productive since Dunn and Brand are healthy and Danville's freshman QB has gained a lot of game experience.:clap:

It's all good...:thumb:

This Danville team has played a brutal schedule...Three teams they have faced are still unbeaten...This Ads team is also very young with some of these Kids getting their first varsity action this season...So the talent is there,and the inexperience is starting to get confident and experience all in just the right time...:thumb:

Post Season Records...

Green Co. 1-0

Danville 1-0

It's all good...:thumb:

This Danville team has played a brutal schedule...Three teams they have faced are still unbeaten...This Ads team is also very young with some of these Kids getting their first varsity action this season...So the talent is there,and the inexperience is starting to get confident and experience all in just the right time...:thumb:

Post Season Records...

Green Co. 1-0

Danville 1-0

This is why that you are one of my favorites, Adopted Ad! :thumb:

I would love for Monroe County to have the history that Danville has. Thier history damands respect for thier program. What Monroe is trying to do is build a program that the Admirals have had for many years. This past year and this year as well the falcons have a real good program with some very talented athletes in every skilled position. Also most of the starters are first year starters following a huge graduation class from the team. The entire offense except one is gone. The youth of Monroe have stepped up to fill some pretty big shoes from last year...so yes we Monroe faithful are very proud of our boys and thier hard work, but remember, the road to state runs through Fort Cambell, and that is a huge bridge to cross!!!!