Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dirtiest football player.

Featured Replies

Thats ok, I love his smash mouth style of play! Thats the kind of play that wins championships and the occasional MVP of a Super Bowl... :thumb: :clap:

 

Ok... you are missing the point.

 

This has to be the most unbiased poll possible. These guys actually play in the games against all the players in the league and have labeled Ward the dirtiest in the league. You my friend, are the one with blinders on :thumb:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Ok... you are missing the point.

 

This has to be the most unbiased poll possible. These guys actually play in the games against all the players in the league and have labeled Ward the dirtiest in the league. You my friend, are the one with blinders on :thumb:

 

No blinders at all! I love the way he plays!!!!!

 

 

Do you think Roy Williams is a dirty player?

No blinders at all! I love the way he plays!!!!!

 

 

Do you think Roy Williams is a dirty player?

 

I didn't read the list, but ones where they poll the players is one to pay attention to. If the players he plays against says he is, then there has to be some truth to it. Calling out a Who Dey fan saying he has blinders on for calling Ward dirty is pretty absurd considering how the rest of the league feels about him.

No blinders at all! I love the way he plays!!!!!

 

 

Do you think Roy Williams is a dirty player?

 

Williams is and has always been a head-hunter. So yes, I'd say that makes him at least a little dirty.

  • Author
I didn't read the list, but ones where they poll the players is one to pay attention to. If the players he plays against says he is, then there has to be some truth to it. Calling out a Who Dey fan saying he has blinders on for calling Ward dirty is pretty absurd considering how the rest of the league feels about him.

 

By the way Ward won it with only 11% of the vote and all the Baltimore players that were polled last year picked Ward. Balt hates Pittsburgh and they showed it with a bunch of them showing up to camp wearing anti Steelers shirts ( can't say what they said, because I don't want to get banned). :lol:

 

The two statement that I stand by on this topic is.

 

1. If defensive player crushes a QB or a RB he is awesome, but when a WR knocks a LB on his butt he is dirty.

 

2. I love the way Ward plays the game!

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Williams is and has always been a head-hunter. So yes, I'd say that makes him at least a little dirty.

 

I don't think so... It's football and it is a physical game! There is a reason the timid doesn't play.

I don't think so... It's football and it is a physical game! There is a reason the timid doesn't play.

 

I think Williams was voted dirty because of his horse collar tackles. The rule was made because of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.