Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs George Rogers Clark updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Robert Bell for the tackle 3rd and 15 for Corbin First down again on long and 3rd.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

TD Corbin. Kick....TO Corbin....Kick....good

 

9:47

 

GRC 35

Corbin 30

This is gonna be a barnburner. Corbin is gonna have to make a stand on D here.

  • Author

GRC Dini dragged back loss of 10

 

3rd and 19 pass incomplete...Corbin will get ball back.

GRC fakes....1st down on Christian Adams run....WOW Gain of 24 yards.

Playing on the field.

  • Author

Flag...sideline warring on Corbin....no penitently.

3rd and 19 pass incomplete...Corbin will get ball back.

GRC fakes....1st down on Christian Adams run....WOW Gain of 24 yards.

 

That is a back-breaker for Corbin...

Flag...sideline warring on Corbin....no penitently.

 

I didn't know Corbin was a Catholic/Christian school...

 

 

(I almost spit my drink out when I read that!)

  • Author
That is a back-breaker for Corbin...

 

Also when Skinner ripped the ball out and ran for a TD.

  • Author

GRC has to go for a FG...misses..Corbin take the ball ont he 20.

 

GRC needed to score on that possesion.

  • Author
I didn't know Corbin was a Catholic/Christian school...

 

 

(I almost spit my drink out when I read that!)

 

 

I spelled checked it real quick.trying to post other scores too.:lol:

  • Author

3:03 in the game..Corbin...throw...incomplete...

3rd down....flags...on Corbin...3rd and 10.

 

Pass incomplet...4th down.

 

GRC takes over at the 37

 

under 2 minutes to go.

This is going to be Corbin's first regular season loss since its loss to Belfry during week one in 2007. That's 24 games.

 

Good win for Clark ... they are GOOD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.