Lynn Camp 33 Pineville 20

Cat_n_the_Hat

Pineville looks like the 2nd coming of Williamsburg now!

They throw the ball, very nicely, all over the field. Their defense is a lot better this year, also. Hats off to the Pineville Mountain Lions and their staff. Much improved and very dangerous! This one was in doubt until late in the game. Fun one to watch.

LC is going to have to limit mistakes if they are to have a chance this week, though.

Pineville looks like the 2nd coming of Williamsburg now!

They throw the ball, very nicely, all over the field. Their defense is a lot better this year, also. Hats off to the Pineville Mountain Lions and their staff. Much improved and very dangerous! This one was in doubt until late in the game. Fun one to watch.

LC is going to have to limit mistakes if they are to have a chance this week, though.

I hope that they are better on the defensive side of the ball than Williamsburg.

I meant offensivelly. Sorry. I was not trying to make a "this year" comparison, just how much they remind me of the Jackets when they have the ball.

Pineville has some good players on defense. Good size, too.

I got you just trying to say I hope that they play a little better D that the Burg. Great win for Lynn Camp playing that tough schedule early sure has helped.