Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dick Vitale: Humanitarian

Featured Replies

Da Champ that's your opinion and I'm not slamming Tubby but he could not recruit his last couple of years! Also, he let the players run the team in my opinion! I agree with you that Billy G was a bad hire but he could have made it if he would have bought into KY Basketball! Again, read my post Dickie V was as of last year slamming us over Tubby's departure and saying we were ten years away from being competitive! However, he's a great man who loves the kids and has a great heart to help folks which is wonderful! However, as a Sports caster he slammed UK Basketball with his opinion and now that we are back in the mix he wants to jump back on the wagon and in my Opinion No Baby! Again, that's my thoughts and everybody is allowed to voice it! I can't help it that i'm a die hard Big Blue Basketball fan in the good and bad times! Hey, folks that's the way we raise our fans in the Bluegrass!

 

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Da Champ that's your opinion and I'm not slamming Tubby but he could not recruit his last couple of years! Also, he let the players run the team in my opinion! I agree with you that Billy G was a bad hire but he could have made it if he would have bought into KY Basketball! Again, read my post Dickie V was as of last year slamming us over Tubby's departure and saying we were ten years away from being competitive! However, he's a great man who loves the kids and has a great heart to help folks which is wonderful! However, as a Sports caster he slammed UK Basketball with his opinion and now that we are back in the mix he wants to jump back on the wagon and in my Opinion No Baby! Again, that's my thoughts and everybody is allowed to voice it! I can't help it that i'm a die hard Big Blue Basketball fan in the good and bad times! Hey, folks that's the way we raise our fans in the Bluegrass!

 

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I hear ya, and I'm diehard Big Blue as well. Remember its Dickie V job to stir the pot a little and be a little controversial. Thats why people watch and read. It sells. You and I both knew that 10 years wasn't going to happen with the Wildcats. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.