Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Volleyball - L.V.I.T.

Featured Replies

Has any information been posted on-line with regard to this tournament this weekend in L'ville? Teams? Pools? Brackets?

 

I can't find it anywhere...:confused:

Hope this works....

LIVT.jpg

  • Author
Hope this works....

 

Thanks Z!!:notworthy:

 

A little hard to read but better than what we had before. :thumb:

 

Sorry for the typo in the thread title. :ohbrother: I copied it from KyTmcNcc in another thread, so I blame him!:sssh:

Ok I 'll take the personal responsibility for the transposition of the letters I T

NDA over Mercy. I assume Mercy is still pretty good and this is a strong win for NDA, correct?

Is there a link to results anywhere on the web?

NDA over Mercy. I assume Mercy is still pretty good and this is a strong win for NDA, correct?

 

Mercy lost a lot last year and it looks like at least at this point in the season Assumption and Sacred Heart are the top Louisville teams, but a good win for NDA

Is there a link to results anywhere on the web?

 

Not that I know of but I wish there was

Sacred Heart beat Assumption in the FInals to even up their season record against each other. Thye play again next week and have the possibility of meeting several more times this year

Edited by WildPack4
left out a word

Congratulations to St Henry on winning the Silver division

Beechwood struggled a bit this weekend. Coach Jessi had to make last minute line up changes due to injuries. However, the girls did beat Holy Cross Covington in the bronze division to avenge their loss to them during the regular season. That was definately a bright spot for the girls. The lady Tigers learned a lot this weekend and will undoubtedly be a stronger team as the season progresses.

Beechwood struggled a bit this weekend. Coach Jessi had to make last minute line up changes due to injuries. However, the girls did beat Holy Cross Covington in the bronze division to avenge their loss to them during the regular season. That was definately a bright spot for the girls. The lady Tigers learned a lot this weekend and will undoubtedly be a stronger team as the season progresses.

 

How did NDA, NCC do. There were very few scores or results available

LIVT - 2009

ORDER OF FINISH

FINISH TEAM

1 Sacred Heart CHAMPION

2 Assumption RUNNER UP

3 St Joseph

4 Manual

5 Mercy

6 St Ursula

7 Notre Dame (KY)

8 Notre Dame (OH)

9 St Henry SILVER DIVISION WINNER

10 Holy Cross (Lou)

11 Presentation

12 Bishop Fenwick

13 Lexington Catholic

14 Butler

15 Newport Central Catholic

16 Ryle

17 Male BRONZE DIVISION WINNER

18 Eastern

19 Beechwood

20 Holy Cross (Cov)

21 Boone County

22 Ballard

23 South Oldham

24 Beth Haven

Who did NDA lose to?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.