Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pineville/Berea Predictions

Who wins this one? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After seeing Pineville in person I am curious what people think about this match-up!

Hoping Berea can make it 3-0:dancingpa

  • Author

Pineville were a lot more physical a stronger than they were last year. You could really tell they have worked hard in the off season. Pineville is picked to finish 3rd in their district but I will say they will make a legitimate run for the top spot. With fairness to Berea, they are 2-0 and I haven't seen them play so I can't say who I think is the better team but I will say Berea better come to play and after seeing Pineville last week my prediction is that they will win the game but I won't predict a score!

Pineville 24-20.

Where is game at? In Pineville I go with Mt. Lions 28 to 6, in Berea Mt. Lions 28 to 26.

Pineville 28-14

Berea is showing "also receiving votes" in many polls.

I think Pineville can get it done, though, by 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.