September 9, 200917 yr Author I think anyone who thinks Calipari didn't know about Rose's situation is being naive, defensive and stubborn. If he wasn't coaching UK right now, what would you think about the Calipari and Rose situation? All of these coaches know every little detail about the players. I have a hard time believing Calipari didn't know Rose's academic situation. He was probably sweating bullets praying for Rose to qualify academically. These coaches know what these boys are capable of academically and if they don't know then situations like this and Calipari's Final Fours being vacated are what they get for not knowing enough about the kind of kid they are recruiting for their school. Cal had absolutely nothing to do with it! I'm sure he knew that Rose was on the verge but it's the NCAA's resposibility to tell Cal is a player is ok to play or not.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.