Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male/Elizabethtown Predictions

Featured Replies

Male 35-14.

I am going upset special here!! Etown 28-27. Watch out for the athletes of Etown; they are young but good.

Male 35-28

I am going upset special here!! Etown 28-27. Watch out for the athletes of Etown; they are young but good.

 

I think Etown will be better as the year wears on. An 8-2 record is definitely a possibility. But I think Male on opening night might be a little too much too early.

Male's JV playing by the end of the 1st qtr

Male does have a short history of losing in Hardin County, but I think I'll take the bulldogs in this one by 2 tds.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Male 35-14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.