Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray/Madisonville North-Hopkins Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins this one?

Inclined to go with Murray, simply based on the buzz I have read.

Edited by Birdsfan
Rule 13

If Madisonville is as good as the talk from there says they are, they should win the game. Murray is a pretty solid 2A team, maybe even the best in the west aside from Fort Campbell.

If Madisonville is as good as the talk from there says they are, they should win the game. Murray is a pretty solid 2A team, maybe even the best in the west aside from Fort Campbell.

 

Don't ever forget about the 2A team in Owensboro; they somehow always show up for the playoffs.

 

I am going with Madisonville in this one.

Don't ever forget about the 2A team in Owensboro; they somehow always show up for the playoffs.

 

I am going with Madisonville in this one.

I know all about Owensboro Catholic ... that's why I said "maybe" even though Murray beat them last year.
I know all about Owensboro Catholic ... that's why I said "maybe" even though Murray beat them last year.

 

Yes, Murray did win during the regular season, but O'Cath, as usual showed up for the playoffs, advancing to the Regional title game. I watched FC eliminate both teams and O'Cath was easily better than Murray when it counted in the playoffs.

Murray 27-20.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.