AAU Super Showcase

Shining Star Sports-Grote advanced to the final four of the Copper Bracket at the Super Showcase.

Coach Grote's team beat the Florida Prospects by a score of 60 to 52.

The team plays Garner Road Solomon at 915pm with a chance to advance to the final game tomorrow.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shining Star Sports-McFarland won by a score of 85 to 72 over Coastal Crew Rebels in their second pool game at the Super Showcase.

The team was lead by Austin Flannery with 16 points and Chad Jackson with 14 points.

The team plays the Virginia Storm tomorrow at 1245 pm in their final pool game.

Shining Star Sports-Bundy finished pool play at 1 and 1 today athe Super Showcase in Orlando Florida.

The team lost to Illinios Velocity by a score of 47 to 40.

Coach Bundy's team finishes pool play tomorrow at 955am versus the Boston Warriors.

Shining Star Sports-White lost their second pool game this afternoon at the Super Showcase.

The team lost to Team CJETO by a score of 60 to 43.

They will play their final pool game tomorrow at 830am versus QCAA Force.

The Shining Star Sports-McFarland team finished pool play a perfect 3 wins and 0 losses at the Super Showcase in Orlando.

The team defeated the Virginia Storm by a score of 65 to 58.

The team was led by Chad Jackson who chipped in with 12 points.

Coach McFarland's team will begin bracket play this evening at 915pm. They will play the winner of Team Phoenix and Team CJETO.

Shining Star Sports-Price (Blue) lost their final pool game against Gold Coast. The team lost by a score of 73 to 50. The team will be awarded second in their pool.

The team will open bracket play 625pm tonight against the Georgia Jaguars.

The Shining Star Sports-Bundy team won their final pool game today at the AAU Super Showcase. The team beat the Boston Warriors by a score of 65 to 58 to finish 2nd in their pool.

Coach Bundy's team will open bracket play at 335 pm versus Team Illinios Hawks.

They are playing in the Nationals but not the Showcase.

Thanks for the info.:thumb:

Gold Sunrise, can you not enlarge the print by depressing the CTR key and rolling up on the mouse wheel?

Didn't know you could do that....remember I am of the older generation...:lol: Do you have to highlight it first ?

No, you don't have to highlight anything. Any time you're reading a page off the internet, that's all you have to do to make the print larger. While the CTRL key is depressed with one hand, roll the mouse wheel up to make print bigger or back to make it smaller. My generation is about as old as computer users go, so that's why I had learned how to make the font larger. Poor eyesight, you know!

No, you don't have to highlight anything. Any time you're reading a page off the internet, that's all you have to do to make the print larger. While the CTRL key is depressed with one hand, roll the mouse wheel up to make print bigger or back to make it smaller. My generation is about as old as computer users go, so that's why I had learned how to make the font larger. Poor eyesight, you know!

Thanks so much for the info....I will try it. Even with my glasses on I couldn't read that fine print.