Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fall Baseball

Featured Replies

Does anyone play fall baseball? My son is looking for a team to play with this fall.

  • Author

He turned 17 yesterday will be a senior this year.

  • Author

That's a little to far to travel we are in Morgan County.

Hey, Looking for a fall team in the Greenup, Boyd, or Carter county area and contact info would be great. ( my son is 15 and a sophomore.)

Hey, Looking for a fall team in the Greenup, Boyd, or Carter county area and contact info would be great. ( my son is 15 and a sophomore.)

Hey, Looking for a fall team in the Greenup, Boyd, or Carter county area and contact info would be great. ( my son is 15 and a sophomore.)

 

Unfortunately all of my fall ball connections are in Northern Kentucky. I doubt you want to travel that far every weekend.:thumb:

I may have to look into buying a house in Northern KY...lol

My son loves baseball and it bothers me I cannot find a team for him in my area to play fall ball.

He has me out at the field almost every day Pitching BP and playing catch.. It is awful when it hits you that age has crept up on ya...lol I feel it every morning. To quote my son "one more race around the bases Dad" LOL

I may have to look into buying a house in Northern KY...lol

My son loves baseball and it bothers me I cannot find a team for him in my area to play fall ball.

He has me out at the field almost every day Pitching BP and playing catch.. It is awful when it hits you that age has crept up on ya...lol I feel it every morning. To quote my son "one more race around the bases Dad" LOL

 

All of those schools have fall baseball. Coach Logan, Coach Ramsey can help you get on a fall team. I am sure the High school will have the information to be able to get ahold of them. Thier fall teams play for the high school for which they coach, so I would check with which ever one you will be playing for.

Thanks for the 411:clap:

I may have to look into buying a house in Northern KY...lol

My son loves baseball and it bothers me I cannot find a team for him in my area to play fall ball.

He has me out at the field almost every day Pitching BP and playing catch.. It is awful when it hits you that age has crept up on ya...lol I feel it every morning. To quote my son "one more race around the bases Dad" LOL

I think last year Bobby Boyd had a fall ball team made up of Russell, Raceland, Rose Hill Students. :thumb:

http://wwbcbaseball.com/

Thanks for the info, it has been very helpful. And it looks like I might be canceling my stock options in Bengay... :p

I think last year Bobby Boyd had a fall ball team made up of Russell, Raceland, Rose Hill Students. :thumb:

http://wwbcbaseball.com/

I am sure Bobby not coaching baseball, now since his son is playing football for russell.:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.