Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone interested in starting an Unoffical BluegrassPreps Football League?

Interested in the unoffical BGP fantasy football league? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Interested in the unoffical BGP fantasy football league?

    • Yes
      93%
      14
    • No
      6%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm in assuming I can make the draft.

 

I gonna try and work on a day seems like Sunday would be the best maybe around 8:30 or 9.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gonna try and work on a day seems like Sunday would be the best maybe around 8:30 or 9.

 

As long it is not August 2nd.

Yes.

  • Author

9 teams in.

 

 

I would like to get 5 more.

 

If not we can do a 12 team league, I just think a 14 team league would be more fun and you need a better draft.

  • Author
Cool do I need to sign up anywhere else or am I good for now?

 

Follow the info in this thread and it will sign you up.

  • Author

2 more teams needed.

 

Once we get 14 I'll try and work on a draft time that will work for everyone.

I'm in

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.