Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any updates on the field condition at applebee's?

Featured Replies

I live in London and it's rained hard hear talk to to a player in Lexington and he said they didn't get to practice today but I was wondering if anyone knew what it was like in Lexington....and heard anything about the field condition? Thanks.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I live in London and it's rained hard hear talk to to a player in Lexington and he said they didn't get to practice today but I was wondering if anyone knew what it was like in Lexington....and heard anything about the field condition? Thanks.

 

It's natural grass with a dirt infield. OK, OK, it was covered for the entire storm and they are playing tonight (as of now), so it should be fine.

  • Author

Great!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

If it's raining in Lexington anywhere near like it is in Maysville, I wouldn't be surprised if the field isn't underwater.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.