Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley

Featured Replies

Is this job open? I read in another thread it was and am curious - I AM NOT HERE TO START RUMORS, JUST ASKING A QUESTION.:thumb:

Seems like Saunders was doing a good job? Where would he have gone?

I think he's from Virginia or has some ties there...maybe he's heading back that way?

SV would be a great job to great they have alot coming back.

I was looking at their roster and did they not have any seniors on their '08 team? I remember back when this program got going back in the '90s. From the pictures of the facilities it definately doesnt look like they are lacking in support, then again, it's in Pike County. This should be a great gig for somebody.

Yes the job will be open. Not sure on who the new coach is but it is just about as done as it can get that he will not be back. Unless it was already announced.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.