Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumor - Campbell Co.

Featured Replies

And how did the Camels do in the preceding four years before he came there?

seems like the JV Camels do really well with Florimonte, i think he could be the best fit.

Yes Besecker was the previous coach, and I totally agree Florimonte would be a GREAT coach. I believe that him or Schwitzier would help develope players and maybe even get them to further their career in college which the current coach fails to do.

Yes Besecker was the previous coach, and I totally agree Florimonte would be a GREAT coach. I believe that him or Schwitzier would help develope players and maybe even get them to further their career in college which the current coach fails to do.

 

Ok, I questioned your reasons and if your statements about Wayne are true then I would have to question some of his decisions. As far as Schweitzer is concerned I don't think the kids would get along with him too well. He would be ripping those kids a new one in practice and on the mound during game time. This was witnessed by other coaches that have played against Brossart this year. I think he would be a good coach but will the players get along with him? That is the question. Mike should get the job. The JV squad has excelled.

Ok, I questioned your reasons and if your statements about Wayne are true then I would have to question some of his decisions. As far as Schweitzer is concerned I don't think the kids would get along with him too well. He would be ripping those kids a new one in practice and on the mound during game time. This was witnessed by other coaches that have played against Brossart this year. I think he would be a good coach but will the players get along with him? That is the question. Mike should get the job. The JV squad has excelled.

 

A little bit of critisim never hurts anyone. Schwitzier yells at his players to get the best out of him. He wants to see them excel in baseball just like any coach should (cough, cough)!! But, I do agree with you on coach Flo. He has always found away to get his J.V. team to play. He would be a great Hire to be the Camels Varsity coach!

I have seen Wainscott coach as a head coach for many years and would not want that to be my choice.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.