Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Kelly new head Coach Fleming County

Featured Replies

What is Kelly's coaching experience? Anyone know?

 

He has not coached in Kentucky for 15 years. He was fired at Lawrence County. His son was Mr. Basketball last season in class AAA in Tennessee, but his team got beat first round in the district tournament. This was not a good hire. They should have went with Perry. Politics wins again in Fleming.

I'm not overly excited about the hire either. I hope it works out well. One question though - Is it possible Perry pulled his name out of consideration? I have heard that may be the case but don't know firsthand.

He has not coached in Kentucky for 15 years. He was fired at Lawrence County. His son was Mr. Basketball last season in class AAA in Tennessee, but his team got beat first round in the district tournament. This was not a good hire. They should have went with Perry. Politics wins again in Fleming.

 

Wonder how he has faired down in Tennessee.

I'm not overly excited about the hire either. I hope it works out well. One question though - Is it possible Perry pulled his name out of consideration? I have heard that may be the case but don't know firsthand.

 

If Perry didn't pull his name out, FC seriously blew a big opportunity to get a program changer from head to toe. Just think FC got more of the same with this hire, also hopes works out well for the Panthers.

Give the man a chance to prove what he can do before people start chewing on him so to speak... Good hire Fleming.

Fleming has no room to judge on the grounds of wins and losses at this point in time; maybe nine years ago, but not now. A good hire will be someone who will put his whole heart into the program which will get kids excited about basketball again. Nothing against Coach Fraser, I think that he cared about the program but did not make himself open as a person while at FC. Coach Messer was the type of coach that everybody wanted but I think we all know that his coaching style wasn't what the people at the top wanted. But good luck to Coach Kelly and the Panthers!

I wonder who his assistants will be? I dont think he needs all the assistants the past coach had.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.