Obama open to some interrogation prosecution

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting exactly what we got. Nothing less and most certainly nothing more.

You already said this.

Do you expect any solution, stimulus or otherwise, to be able to fix the economy in barely three months after being started?

I'm sorry, but this just seems like partisan complaining at the moment, though I am willing to listen to actual reasoning on the topic.

You already said this.

Do you expect any solution, stimulus or otherwise, to be able to fix the economy in barely three months after being started?

I'm sorry, but this just seems like partisan complaining at the moment, though I am willing to listen to actual reasoning on the topic.

Not All Tell, but I think any amount of reckless government spending like the Stimulus Packages are going to do more harm than good. It's been proven in the past that the market seems to work out best when left alone.

Not All Tell, but I think any amount of reckless government spending like the Stimulus Packages are going to do more harm than good. It's been proven in the past that the market seems to work out best when left alone.

This was not the question. Regardless of what the solution is, do you think that 3 months (less, actually) is enough time to fix the problem?

This was not the question. Regardless of what the solution is, do you think that 3 months (less, actually) is enough time to fix the problem?

I have no idea what the appropriate timeframe would be. I am fairly confident that regardless of the timeframe what has been done will not bring about any kind of progress in the near or distant future.

Probably not but since this president was so certain that throwing imaginary money at the problem was the only way to solve the problem I would have expected to at least see progress. We have seen none just as the CBO predicted.

• 3 weeks later...

Question: If the left is/was that concerned about torture, why didn't they stop it when they took control of congress in 07?? Pelosi has known about it since 02 and lied twice about the knowledge so what gives???http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/09/us/politics/09detain.html?ref=us