Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 2009/2010

Featured Replies

What does Bell County need to do to improve in 2009/2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Bell Co. has a strong group of players coming back next season. I thought they would have been one of the top 4 teams in the region this season. They should again in my book with the kids they have back be tops in the district. If I had to rate the top 5 in the 13th next season this would be my five.

 

1. Clay Co.

2. Corbin

3. South L.

4. Knox

5 Bell Co.

Bell Co. has a strong group of players coming back next season. I thought they would have been one of the top 4 teams in the region this season. They should again in my book with the kids they have back be tops in the district. If I had to rate the top 5 in the 13th next season this would be my five.

 

1. Clay Co.

2. Corbin

3. South L.

4. Knox

5 Bell Co.

 

 

 

I think it's going to be a tight race for the top spot in the 52nd District.

 

Bell County loses Zachery and Wilson (two guards)

Harlan County loses Caldwell and Polson (two big men)

Bell Co. had a very dissapointing year last season with some fairly tough circumstances. They maybe rebuilding a bit this year. Theres talent coming up and the Bobcats should be good in the future.

Bell Co. has a strong group of players coming back next season. I thought they would have been one of the top 4 teams in the region this season. They should again in my book with the kids they have back be tops in the district. If I had to rate the top 5 in the 13th next season this would be my five.

 

1. Clay Co.

2. Corbin

3. South L.

4. Knox

5 Bell Co.

Corbin should still be the favorite for next year.

Corbin should still be the favorite for next year.

 

Atleast until somebody knocks them off the top, just Corbin had to do to South Laurel.

Atleast until somebody knocks them off the top, just Corbin had to do to South Laurel.

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

 

I'm like you, I'm feeling a repeat for the Hounds.:thumb:

Johnson, Manns, and Wilson return with a lot of big time experience. I think you will see more from these kids this year. Playing with the senior class this year may have shadowed them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.