Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Clay County

Featured Replies

What does Clay County need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

This will be Coach Arnett's 2nd season and 1st full off-season. I would expect to see Clay switch from an offense first team relying on the pass to a defensive minded team establishing the run when they have the ball. I would look for them to compete for the 2nd spot in the district in 09.

This will be Coach Arnett's 2nd season and 1st full off-season. I would expect to see Clay switch from an offense first team relying on the pass to a defensive minded team establishing the run when they have the ball. I would look for them to compete for the 2nd spot in the district in 09.

 

I think so too. I believe they will rely on a more run oriented offense as well.

This will be Coach Arnett's 2nd season and 1st full off-season. I would expect to see Clay switch from an offense first team relying on the pass to a defensive minded team establishing the run when they have the ball. I would look for them to compete for the 2nd spot in the district in 09.

 

Who do you think will win the district? Who will they be competing for 2nd place? Choices are Letcher Central, Perry Central, Clay Co, N. Laurel, Whitley Co. and Harlan Co.

Whitley co. will win the Dist. Harlan Co. will be secound.

Whitley co. will win the Dist. Harlan Co. will be secound.

 

I think that Whitley will win and the second will be between Harlan Co and Letcher.

I agree that Clay County will run the ball more and be much more hard nosed on the defensive side of the ball.

 

Whitley will win the district, but there are a few teams that have a chance at them imo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.