Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Stansbury???

Featured Replies

  • Author

Come on Guys let me know why this guy should not get a interview...

I personally agree with the Admiral, I think this would be a great hire for UK.

  • Author
I personally agree with the Admiral, I think this would be a great hire for UK.

 

Thank you...But I have no say so in the situation....:D

  • Author
I do think he is the best game day coach in the SEC.

 

I could not agree more...I have no argument here...:thumb:

Come on Guys let me know why this guy should not get a interview...
I don't think UK is going to have to leave there A list of Izzo, Donovan, or Calipari. If it does happen then he should be considered.

If they hire him or give him a chance does that I get some free tickets? :sssh: :clap:

Let me ask you this:

HAS any job he had prepared him for the grinder that is UK?

This is why I do not feel he is the "Home Run" that they are searching for.

If you get to Ford, yes, Rick should be considered.

He is not what they are really looking for now.

Nothing bad, Nothing negative.

No "POP" factor.

Remember, MB's job could be at stake on this next hire.

Would you put your job on RS?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.