March 22, 200917 yr Author Two times the timeout should have been called. One, right after the basket to set the defense. Two, right after the basket Gonzaga scored. They did call the timeout on the second one, and the refs blew it. They were calling timeout:idunno:
March 22, 200917 yr They were calling timeout:idunno: You find me the guy who called the timeout after the WKU basket that tied it. I said they did call the second one and the refs blew it. But the first one was more crucial.
March 22, 200917 yr I rewound and looked again. After WKU made the tip in, there is a legion of coaches doing nothing but waving for them to get back. Shoulda called timeout.
March 22, 200917 yr Author You find me the guy who called the timeout after the WKU basket that tied it. I said they did call the second one and the refs blew it. But the first one was more crucial. I"m talking about the end of the game when 3 players and 2 coaches were signalling timeout.
March 22, 200917 yr ^ And I said "Two, right after the basket Gonzaga scored. They did call the timeout on the second one, and the refs blew it."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.