Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Letcher County Central

Featured Replies

What does Letcher County Central need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Anyone know the complete schedule?

Edited by bugatti

They have a tough out of district schedule this year with Hazard, Belfry, and MBoro.

I hear that Breathitt and Letcher will be going at it this Friday. Does anyone have a time for this game and will there be any other teams competing in this schrimmage. In the past there has been as many as 4 other teams competing in this schrimmage.

I have been told it will be at Letcher.

How's the Qb looking? I hear he is a stud.

 

Logan Johnson is a sophomore that started at Safety last year, and he is a stud, losing Charlie Banks did hurt... but not that much.

I hear that Breathitt and Letcher will be going at it this Friday. Does anyone have a time for this game and will there be any other teams competing in this schrimmage. In the past there has been as many as 4 other teams competing in this schrimmage.
It will be at LCC, I was told it was on Thursday though, and it begins at 6 O' Clock. I will find out for sure today though and let you guys know.

Heard anything about the date and time?

Heard anything about the date and time?

 

Thursday, 6 O' Clock, LCC.

Does last night's scrimmage change anyone's thoughts on LCC?

I was wondering what was Letcher supposed to have returning this year? I know that they lost their QB from last year. Was they supposed to be pretty good this season?

Yes it does, I was really expecting to see Whitikers offense take off with the new Qb, but was disapointed. Have to remember it was just a scrimage , all the cards weren't on the table yet.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.