Lewis County 62 Bath County 59

Great win for the Lions. I knew this team was underachieving during the regular season and it was just a matter of time before they broke out of there shell. Coach Hampton showed he is the best coach in the region. How many people predicted Lewis County in the finals of the region.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Lions. I knew this team was underachieving during the regular season and it was just a matter of time before they broke out of there shell. Coach Hampton showed he is the best coach in the region. How many people predicted Lewis County in the finals of the region.

Not me, but I am glad to see it. It will be a very tall task tonight but one I am sure Coach Hampton and the boys are glad to have.

I know Lewis will believe they have a chance, but after all said and done, no matter the outcome, it will be something these kids and coaches can build on for the years to come. They have a young team and getting a lot of expierence and hopefully makes them hungry to get back to the region finals in the near future. They have some good young athletes coming thru the program and Coach Hampton has some high expectations for them!!!