Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton's Chances At State

Featured Replies

That is great news about Cait. I hope Her dad doesnt mind me using this pic.

3122865421_a9470f5d48.jpg

Edited by roger482ky
spelling

I'm sure many ladies can palm the ball, but that's officially the first picture I've seen with that being the case. I hope she can play, she surely deserves that opportunity.

Good luck Pioneers!!!

:ohbrother: Dodged a bullet last night. Bench came through big to put it away. Hopefully, they have all settled down and can take care of business tomorrow!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.